How Can Chiropractic Services Help With A Herniated Disc?
Herniated Discs Are One of the Top Causes of Pain We Treat Patients for.
What is a Herniated Disc?
The Mayo Clinic refers to a herniated disc as a “problem with one of the rubbery cushions (disks) between the individual bones (vertebrae) that stack up to make your spine. A herniated disk can irritate nearby nerves and result in pain, numbness or weakness in an arm or leg.”
The most common symptoms of a herniated disc include but are not limited to:
- Arm or Leg Pain – depending on where the disc herniated, you will feel pain in your arms or in your legs.
- Numbness or Tingling – the majority of people with a herniated disc often feel numbness or tingling in the body part served by the affected nerves.
- Weakness – the muscles that are served by the affected nerves often experience weakness.
How Can Chiropractic Services Relieve the Pain?
If we feel that you are a suitable candidate for chiropractic services for herniated disc pain relief, we will do the following:
- Develop an individualized treatment plan that includes adjustments and other techniques.
- Your treatment plan is determined from a number of factors including; pain, level of activity, and health.
Our chiropractic services provide effective relief to those who suffer low back pain, neck pain, whiplash, sciatica and disc herniation, headaches and migraines, dizziness, work/auto/sports injuries, sprains and strains, arthritis, and carpal tunnel syndrome
Do you have questions? Contact us today!