Your local, family friendly chiropractor in Blaine, MN
As your Family First Chiropractor Blaine MN, we care for you and your family. Chiropractic care is important for those already experiencing back pain, neck pain or headaches due to trauma or constant wrong positioning. In fact, recent studies show chiropractic care, along with exercise relieves pain more effectively than medication, cutting pharmaceutical and hospital admission in half!
However, chiropractic care is much more than that. Chiropractic treatment helps balance your body’s structure and function to promote self-healing to increase your overall health. Common benefits experienced by our patients include: improved moods, fewer cold & flus, feeling healthier, sleeping better, more energy, spending less money on drugs & hospital care, less or no pain.
Our patients include:
- Newborns – A very gentle adjustment with fingers while holding the baby relieves the baby of the stress placed on the structure during birth. Also prevents common issues including reflux and colic.
- Infants, Toddlers & Children – Keeping your child’s structure in alignment is crucial during the first years of intense growth. Crawling, walking, running, climbing and of course falling creates many subluxations if left untreated causes lifelong damage to a child’s overall health. It’s important that keeping his/her body aligned to maintain health and fight off diseases.
- Teens – Sports, daily stress, backpacks and continual use of technology devices allowing poor posture is just some of the important reasons teens should have regular chiropractic adjustments.
- Pregnant Mothers – During pregnancy, there are several structural changes that occur in preparation for creating the environment for the developing and delivering the baby. Establishing balance and alignment is beneficial in maintaining a healthier pregnancy, controlling systems of nausea, reducing time and labor of delivery, relieving back, neck or joint pain, and preventing a potential cesarean delivery.
- Families – Chiropractic care for the whole family is our specialty. While visiting the clinic, chances are you will see parents and their children from babies to teens filling the clinic. We encourage regular wellness visits for the entire family for continuous overall health care.
- Adults – Overall health with consistent wellness adjustments.
- Seniors / Elderly – Gentle care for older adults that result in pain relief, increased range of motion, increased balance and coordination, decreased joint degeneration, increased health, decreased incidence of falling.
- Pained & Injured – Effective relief to those who suffer low back pain, neck pain, whiplash, sciatica and disc herniation, headaches and migraines, dizziness, work/auto/sports injuries, sprains and strains, arthritis, and carpal tunnel syndrome
Your first visit will include an overall exam and scan of your pressure points in your spine. If needed, we will be conducting a x-ray to further see structural issues. We will be asking you about your current condition issues including any pain, health concerns and/or goals that you would like to achieve.
On your second visit, you will receive a printout of your diagnosis and suggested plan of action to achieve these goals. We can then schedule your appointment times.
The Webster analysis is an adjustment throughout pregnancy to enhance normal pelvic function in preparation for birth. It begins the process of realigning the sacrum which reliefs the pull that creates the tension in the uterus. Once this tension is removed your baby may be free to follow its instincts and assume its best possible position for birth. It is very comfortable and extremely safe. This adjustment does not involve any external forces to the baby directly. Continued adjustments throughout pregnancy and right up until birth may help create a safer and easier birth for both mother and baby.